Saturday, October 8, 2011

Picture About Male Model Josue Sarrazola 29 years old from California, US






Presenting to you all about modelmayhem male model Josue Sarrazola. He is 29 years old. Quoted from his field that "I am originally from Houston Tx. I just recently moved to Miami to persue modeling/acting. Im represented by Next Here in Miami Beach. My ethnicity is a mixture of Colombian,Italian and Spanish. I began modeling about 6 years ago but never got really into it till the last year thats when I picked up my bags and took of to Miami a few weeks ago. I love to network with people and I love people who just have that same charisma about themselves. My goal is to give all I can give while walking a straight line. Its my pleasure".The pictures are courtesy of Josue Sarrazola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...