Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Picture About Male Model James-G 23 years old from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

Picture About Male Model James-G 23 years old from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom


Picture About Male Model James-G 23 years old from Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom


i am a very flexible (time and body :-P) and hard working individual. I keep myself toned at all times and do not drink. I have been told off my agency that i can go either do high fashion or commercial. (they don't know where to put me). All my photos are old except the mobile phone one. I have had allot of experience with photo shoots and catwalk. i have done tv/film and tv adverts also. (i do acting at collage part-time). I am easy going and like to have fun. photographers find it easy to work with me (paid or unpaid). The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...