Friday, May 13, 2011

Picture About Mihaly(Misa)

Picture About Mihaly(Misa)


Picture About Mihaly(Misa)


Picture About Mihaly(Misa)


Picture About Mihaly(Misa)


Picture About Mihaly(Misa)


Hi Everyone,

My name is Mihaly(Misa).
Originally from Budapest,Hungary.
I currently live in Los Angeles but I travel to NYC frequently since I'm sign with an agency out there and usually get more work. I'm a model who has worked with several professional photographers and also designers.
I feel blessed, I'm a new face yet I'm doing big things for a new-comer.
I'm using MM as networking and keeping contact with some photographers that I have work with in the past.
If you want to work w
The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...